Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sometimes it's nice to have a lazy day!

Slept until 7:30 (kirk was up at 6:40 with the girls)
Went to the doctor and heard our son's (!) heartbeat!
Kirk got a raise!
Learned my one of my best friends is having twins! And is due a few weeks after me.
Bought a nice sunburst mirror for above the piano
Had bacon, over easy eggs, and toast for a late breakfast (our favorite)
Hung said mirror and finally decorated our piano (love how it turned out)
Played mama owl, baby owl, and Belle with Audrey.
Talked to my sister in law Emily (who had a dream that I went to have my baby and came home with 12! So everyone in my family came to help me and Emily was in charge of keeping the floors clean)
Took a two hour nap.
Played the piano with Audrey
Watched a movie with the girls, Audrey fell asleep on my lap.
Finished reading a book I started yesterday.
Played cars on the iPad with Kirsten
Ate a delicious hamburger Kirk made for lunch.
Took a nice, long, quiet middle of the day bath.
Went swimming together as a family (had the pool completely to ourselves)
Took a friend to dinner for her birthday.
It was my perfect (lazy) day!

Except Kirk told me he has to go to Norway for two weeks at the end of August WAAAAAAAAAAA! Can you hear me crying from clear over there?! But my sister Chelsey said she would come stay with us for a week, YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment