Friday, June 15, 2012

Scenes from a house full of little girls

Hiding in the closet (Kirsten's in there somewhere). One day I found Kirsten fast asleep in there.
Princess Jasmine, as a mermaid
Kirsten made a front carrier backpack type thing for her bear out of a string of ribbon
Taking turns doing each others hair
The bathtub long after the girls are gone (this picture just makes me smile because I know their pretend play with these little dolls.)
A picture Kirsten drew of herself
Playing "house." Things they were saying: Audrey "I got a bloody nose, oh no!" Kirsten "You need to get in the bath, you are really dirty!"
Little lady (doesn't she look huge?!)
Grocery shopping

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten does look huge in that booster...she has grown a ton this year. These are sights I never saw at my house, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete