Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday night

Hey
I miss you tonight. I wish I could call you and tell you how much fun I had tonight. How cute the girls are and the cute things they said. I really just wish you were here. Audrey fell asleep on me and I wish you were here to carry her to bed. She was so good and sweet today (not the defiant, naughty stinker she has been) and it was such a blessing. I needed a happy day where I didn't crawl into bed crying tears of frustration. I feel so blessed to be a mother. To be able to stay home with our beautiful daughters every day. I know it's not always sunshine and rainbows for you to go to work everyday, especially when you travel "far far far far far far far far far" (as Audrey would say) away. But I love being your wife. I love that I get to hear all of the things you have on your mind. I'm so glad I get to have your babies and that my babies get to have you for a Dad! It's a cliche but the life I dreamed of as a little girl is a reality because of you. I guess what I am trying to say is only 108 hours until I get to kiss your handsome face again. And I cannot wait!
I love you

And now a few pictures
After cleaning up downstairs we came upstairs and found more toys! As I was sitting here looking at them I thought how someday we will miss scenes like this. I just wanted to remember how much I loved having my girls asleep on my lap and seeing the toys they played with during the day all over the house. These really are fabulous times.
Guess who learned to write her first letter? Audrey was trying to write an A but was super proud of the H she wrote instead. She has since written an H every chance she gets.
Mermaids always mermaids. Also this is the paper she wrote her first H, can you find it?
Aren't they cute!
Fast asleep on mommys lap

No comments:

Post a Comment