Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Singapore!

Here are just a few pictures from my eventful day.  It's late so I'll be climbing in bed and will talk to you in the morning!
Went to the library and was able to find some books for Grampa Olsen for his Malaysian Theory on the Book of Mormon.

Their food courts were outside and filed with fans on every post and ceiling fans over every table to try to cool it down!

Here is a picture of the menue.  Notice the bottom left "Sting Ray!" yeah we ate it and it was good!

Here you can see squid, seaweed, Fried Fritters, and oyster omelets

Here you can now see the lamb, beef, and chicken on a stick

Excellent food!  Now it's time for sleep.  I miss you so much.  Thanks for talking to me tonight (your morning) even though you were very tired and the girls were too!  I miss you all, have a good Wednesday.  It was good for me so it should be good for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment