Sunday, June 10, 2012

Singapore

Those of you that are avid followers of Dynelle's awesome blog have to tolerate on occasion me going on trips and talking about it.  I know, I know.  So I give you full permission to skip this and other posts by me!

Alright, so I fly out of Las Vegas at 11:00 Friday, have a 13 hr flight and land at 4:00 on Sunday.  so if i take out 4 hrs for Sunday and 1 hr for Friday, I technically had 8 hrs i could call Saturday.  So I thought, why not sleep for an entire day, wouldn't that be an accomplishment?!!!   Too bad my nerves got the best of me.  I think my appendix rupturing on the last overseas trip I made got to me more than I'll ever admit in person.  But for the life of me, even though I had been up since 6 am with the girls, and went swimming for 3 hrs and got sun burnt and stayed up until 11:00 pm i could not close my eyes for any longer than 20-30 minutes at a time.  After suffering through 2 long hours i gave up.  I then waited for 4 hrs in Seoul, Korea for my next flight and had a 6 hr flight all the way down to Singapore.  23 hrs after leaving Vegas, still haven't had more than 2 hrs of sleep.  And here's the sad thing.  I'm still going pretty well.  Considering it is 5:00 pm on Sunday

So anyway here I am:  Crowne Plaza at the Changi International Airport.  Link below

And I will have to suffer being away from my cute little girls for two weeks....



 Now regardless of how nice this looks, it is torture from being away from Kirsten, Audrey, and especially Dynelle.  They make me smile on an hourly basis!!!!

Now, I'm sure you were anxious to hear how much better of a trip this one is than the last, but I may have to disappoint.....   Anyone know about stress fractures?  I think after my run when I got to the airport to tire myself out entirely (as if the trip wasn't enough) I rolled my ankle but it's not pulled, it seems like just the bone....  I'm fine and can walk on it.  But interesting enough I think I'm cursed while traveling...

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment