Sunday, June 3, 2012

Announcing...

Super exciting news at our house! Kirk bought me a piano! The sweet dear husband of mine used all his birthday money to buy me a piano! I have been wanting a piano forever but we have only recently decided to add one to our family. Life has been pretty hectic lately but Kirk has kept his eyes on craigslist looking for a great deal. He found this one for $500 and was able to get it for $300! It's a beautiful piano that sounds like a dream. It's from 1920 so not only is it fabulous but it's vintage too! I can't wait to celebrate it's 100th birthday in our home! I love having the sounds of a piano in our home. Our home just feels complete now. We are quickly making room for it in our tiny home and I will share pictures when it is in it's place.
I knew Kirk had looked at this piano but I didn't know it was officially ours until Friday afternoon. The girls and I had spent the morning at the pool and had come home and taken nice long naps. Well during my nap Kirsten ran upstairs and announced "mom come see our new piano!" I run down stairs and Kirk is sitting there playing with a goofy grin on his face. Man alive I love that boy. And here she is, our beautiful new baby!

1 comment:

  1. mmmm that is a good lookin' piano! I cannot wait to play it!

    ReplyDelete