Sunday, June 3, 2012

Butterfly Home

One day after I picked Kirsten up from school and we were walking to the car she noticed a "butterfly home" She pulled it off the bush and brought it home to proudly show daddy. Almost everyday since we have to stop and look (and somtimes pick) all the "butterfly homes" that are on this bush. I love that Kirsten noticed these and immediately thought of the butterflies. I have never taught her about cocoons so it is even more fun to see what she is learning at school. I love this little girl and her awesome imagination. If only we could really find a caterpillar to watch turn into a butterfly. (They are really seeds in case you can't tell).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word that is so smart. I can't believe how sweet she is...I love her personality.

    ReplyDelete