Monday, June 11, 2012

Mondays!

I didn't realize that Mondays in a new timezone so far off from my own were so much harder than normal Mondays.... Until today.

The best part of the day was definately talking to you babe this morning when i woke up.  I do miss you terribly though when i get to talk and see you like you are right there, but you're not right there for me to hold!  As promised i left the hotel and got some pictures of Singapore on my way to work.

Swimming Pool!

From outside my hotel door


Driving on the wrong wide of the road

Trees, Trees, Trees

Some more Trees

These aren't Trees...

At work I reviewed the concepts of what is TRIRIGA, til how to demo TRIRIGA, to TRIRIGA Facilities, and TRIRIGA CAD Integrator.  And I'm pretty sure either I or my students went blue in the face from talking so much.

Tried Mackrell for lunch, it was alright but I burped up the flavor all afternoon.  Then I jumped into a cab, ran home to get to call you like I'm so used to doing on all the rest of my trips.  And was very sad when I remembered I should be a good boy and let you sleep during the night.  But I can't wait until you call me and we can talk.  Even if it's in the middle of the night here!!!   Your so worth it!

Alright, i need to get back to work!   Talk to you soon.  LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment