Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fish Heads!!!!

Today was definitely a fun day.  I of course talked to you which made me smile like a love sick fool.  I barely caught the 8:00 shuttle over to the IBM facility and got there just as the host walked in to setup.   I then proceeded to play Command and Conquer online where did some major damage and felt very good about it.  Then proceeded to talk about Real Estate for 9 hrs, which luckily is my favorite topic to address.

Now for the interesting part, for lunch the group of us went out to eat at a Malaysian restaurant and ordered like 8 plates of food to share.  I tried their version of beef (very different), Curry Chicken, Squip soup, Deep fried egg yoke on shrimp, Lime Juice, and last of all Fish Head.   Yes, i at some Fish Head, and you'll never believe how good it was.  I would recommend everyone at some point trying some authentic Mayasian Fish Head!!!!

After work, I came home changed into some comfy clothes and went again back down to the one place i can go which is the Airport Mall.  This place is quite the Family Extravaganza!  They have a Balloon Pit, a Children coloring center and a slide with a line in front of it at least 40 kids long, all extremely anxious.   I think my favorite part of the mall is if you spend 30 at the mall you get a ticket and the "Chance to become a Changi Millionaire"  Changi is the name of the airport.  or if you don't want to try your luck on the million dollars you can exchange the money spent into knick knacks of sorts or points or something.  I didn't look into what it was but you could get something if you spent enough there at the mall!!!  HA!





On my way back though I had to stop at a convenience store because I found that standing on my feet all day is not a good idea, especially with a cracked ankle.  It is a bit swollen,  not much but see if you can tell which foot is hurting:

But I will have to admit that the best find is for my girls that I miss a lot.  It seems like an offshoot of sorts of Shoots 'n Ladders.  But it is a 3D version called Snakes and ladders, complete with actual slides!!!  But don't show the girls!    I want it to be a surprise when i get home!


P.S.  I miss you a lot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment