Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend in Vernal

Dear Kirk
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It's been a busy fun filled weekend. I loved your pictures of the London temple. I'm so jealous you got to go, and think it's neat you made the journey. I am proud to be married to you. I love you so very much.
Yesterday I woke up as a mother of six. The kids were good but after breakfast everyone started to go stir crazy. We made some "Dynelle" cookies and went up to my moms. (Six kids is super fun, but if we have that many I definitely need to have a better game plan). Riley, Garrett, and all of Riley's boys were in Vernal for the day to "get wood" which means they spent half the day looking for fossils. My mom made a scrumptious lunch then Riley and Garrett took off and my mom and I had 9 kids 9 and under. It was very busy and chaotic but so much fun. The kids had a blast playing together. They swam, watched cars, did crafts, played on the swings, and ate lots of goodies from Grandma. Camille and Justin showed up in the late afternoon. We really enjoyed plenty of visiting time and stayed until 10:30! Way to late for the girls.
Church was awful today. I already told you all about all the drama on the phone. Lets just agree that Kirsten needs her sleep, badly. After 30 minutes of screaming we left sacrament meeting, came home, and put her to bed. The best part is that Audrey sat on Camille's lap and thought she was the coolest person ever. She has taken a serious liking to Camille. She is way too well behaved for her aunt Camille. We all took naps this afternoon, thanks goodness! We spent the evening at your parents house with most of your siblings, your mom, and Paulette, Frank Sr, and Frank Jr. It was good to see everyone and the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
I am super exhausted, sorry this is not very entertaining.
You don't have kids keeping you busy you have no excuse to not blog daily, fyi.
I love you. 
See you in 5ish days.
Love, 
Dynelle
Sweet baby Eliza
Swimming with cousins at Grandmas
Swimming cousins, Isaac, Kirsten, Jack, Abigail
William and Kirsten drinking the water from the slip n slide
Watching Cars with her cousins
Cheese for Daddy
Ice cream at Grandma's, yummy!
She loved putting her hands in the mold and thought it was pretty cool to have her hands where her dad's where.  She's the same age as you were when you did the hand print
Kassandra, Brixton, Hawk, Kirsten, Audrey, Ben
This crazy girl loved the tree house and booked it up there every chance she got
Happy to be at Nana's
Cheese!
Loving Nana's backyard, especially the tractor tire swing.

1 comment:

  1. I'll just say, that is what i wished my day was. Mine was entirely too boring to post, that's my excuse :)!!!

    ReplyDelete