Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 3

Dear Kirk
It was so fun to talk to you for a few minutes on skype today. Sorry I couldn't hear anything you were saying. Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on and on. In case you haven't noticed I like talking when no one can interrupt me. :) I loved your blog post and am sorry you had a rough day. I don't believe you miss Audrey's screaming. Perhaps you have forgotten the velocity at wish she expresses herself? Would you like me to make you a video?
We had a nice relaxing day here in Vernal. The girls slept in. I got all of our laundry done. Camille and I took the girls walking at the walking park. I think we should keep an eye out for a nice double stroller on craigslist, it's time we bite the bullet and get one. Kirsten fell in love with Rapunzel today.  She has worn the dress and carried the doll around all day. If I had an extra $40 in my pocket I would go buy both for her. But I guess that is why cousins are so great!
The best part of my day was going out to lunch with my mom and older sisters to celebrate my birthday. Birthday lunches are the absolute best. They were very generous and I came home with 6 new pairs of earrings, 2 necklaces, new perfume (that you will love), and a magnet picture board. There is nothing like having wonderful sisters and mom. I am so lucky. We sat at Don Pedro's for 2 hours chit chatting. I was in absolute heaven, as I'm sure you can imagine. Please move me closer to them?
We spent the afternoon looking at jewelry online. I may have boughten a few necklaces, but I am confident you will think they are well worth the money. The girls played there little hearts out. I only saw Audrey a few times all afternoon because she was upstairs playing to her hearts content. You know how much of a miracle that is! All of your Howcroft girls got to take a nap, we are definitely more delightful to be around.
This evening the girls and I walked over to a nearby park to play. Audrey was a dare devil and Kirsten loved the swings. On the way home a summer storm came rolling in. Watching the lightening flash through the sky reminded me of our dating days when we would sit on my parents front porch and watch the lightening. Man those were good times. Made me miss you. A lot. Come home in 11 days k?
Camille and I are going to play some card games tonight. Be jealous that you aren't here for me to kick your trash ;)
I love you. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Dynelle
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment