Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 1 (London)

Having seen Dynelle's intent to blog about each day we are apart because we have limited ability to talk, (except through skype) i figured I'd do the same.  Just to show the contrast of two lives half a world apart.

Flying to the UK was an experience, 10 hrs of flight... 1 hr sleeping
(but Green Hornet and Battlefield LA were entertaining enough)
I so wanted to take a picture of the sunrise as we flew into it, it was immaculate! 

This is the IBM building I'm teaching at. I liked the sculpture in front of a spiraling sphere.  And yes at first glance this looks like wood, don't worry, it's brick :) 

 This is my training facility where i'll spend the next 10 business days...

This is my lunch, notice the MD...  this is the energy version of MD, in case it didn't originally have enough caffeine!!!  and yes, i enjoy my Salt and Vinegar Chips!

Since technically i'm only half-way through the day this is all i have to post, i wanted to surprise you Dynelle and tell you that i absolutely love and miss you.  I really hope you have another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment