Friday, July 29, 2011

The first weekend is here!!!

And i miss my girls...........

I should be heading home......

I should be on a plane right now.....

I should be happy i have a good job.....

I guess i'll have to survive!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright!  so today i set out to not take any pictures of my food.  So i found all the other things that make up my day to share:
The ride to work with my Cabbie, this one didn't say much!

Walking around the neighborhood after work!

Notice it's very green (yes, i'm very observant)

This was the local park.... Dang does it make me miss my girls!!!

Check out this road.  This was a two way street, in case you were wondering.  And the cars parked halfway in the road on either side.  Most cars would have to self navigate the sharing of the road.  Someone from Vegas would die driving on these roads, they have a hard enough time with a 4 way stop, let alone if they didn't have a sign almost spell it out for them :)

 Awe, i scared you, you thought i was taking a picture of my food!!!

OK, so i couldn't help it.  This dinner was FREAKING Amazing.  I have not had anything like it.  I'll tell you what i think it is, i wouldn't suggest letting your mind run wild on possibilities or I may return to the US with 0 Friends.  (First off the coloring in this restaurant was HORRENDOUS!!!  IT made the food look worse than it should have.  Yes i used my camera light to look at the food in normal light :) )  The big blob of meat on the left i believe was chicken, it had tons of rosemarry on it with some of the indian curry flavoring sauteed into it. The two wrinkly pieces of meat on the top were some part of a Lamb.  I think on was a thigh of sorts, the other was a Cylinder (Hollow) shape.  Meaning it prolly was a bodily Filter of sorts :|.  But it was really good :).   The funniest thing was after eating the food, i had to eat the purple onions to cool off my mouth.  They tasted EXTREMELY SWEET!  Wierd...

The main dish was also chunks of lamb... and potatoes boiled, then sauteed in curry, along with Sticky rice..... MMMMMMM......MMMMM...

I think i will go to bed happy tonight!
Good night my darlin DYNELLE!
Good night my beautiful GIRLS!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment