Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 6 in Vernal

Dear Kirk
Hi honey. I miss you, a lot. This week has flown by, we have had so much fun in Vernal. But the girls and I miss you terribly.
Camille kept me up until 1:30 last night so when Audrey woke up at 5:30 it was much to early. The girls were still tired and Kirsten fell back asleep. Audrey wasn't satisfied until she was lying on my chest like she did in the studio apartment. She is much bigger now so I wasn't able to get anymore sleep, but it was awesome to snuggle her little body so closely to mine.
The girls and I took quick showers and headed to the store to get supplies for the tea party at my mom's house today. Abigail helped me with all of the food preparation. We made chicken salad sandwiches with fruit and vegetable cups. It was so cute and fun to be with everyone. Kirsten had a fever during the first half of the party, which was no fun but the medication finally kicked in and she was able to eat and swim, yay! My mom took a bunch of great pictures and I will have to post them later.
We spent the day at my parents house. Their backyard is one of my very favorite places ever. I always seem to be having a good time back there (now that I don't have to hang batches and batches of laundry out) :). We visited and the kids played their little hearts out. Audrey is so very happy here. Whether you like it or not she is a Vernal girl. She is much happier here than Vegas. The girl needs more grass and less artificial turf in her life.
Justin came and picked Camille up for a overnight trip in Grand Junction. I offered to watch their 4 kids so they could escape. Being a mother of 6 would be super challenging but Camille's kids are the sweetest most helpful kids ever. Plus my mom let me take a nap while Kirst, Audrey, and Eliza slept. Can you see  why I love being home so much?
As soon as Audrey woke up she was searching for Grandpa, when she found him she gave him a big hug and a kiss and went on her way. So cute. He spent a good 20 minutes pushing our girls in the airplane swing. He is such an excellent Grandpa!  Our girls will have no problem hanging out with my parents for a couple of days while we escape for our anniversary.
The girls were as charming and as cute as ever to put to bed tonight. Audrey loves to talk about you being on an airplane and at work. They miss you so much. I think especially about bed time. They request the princess song every night, and love the "day" part where we talk about their day.
We miss you terribly. I hope you have a wonderful day in London seeing a few sights and I'm praying you can make it to the temple like you want.
I love you
and will forever
Dynelle
Allie and Abby swimming
silly smiles
Grandpa pushing Audrey
Backyard fun
Love this place.
How can you stand to be away from this sweet face?!
Playing with Chelsey's old polly pockets
Eliza Jayne
Audrey loving that Grandma let her play with the hose

No comments:

Post a Comment