Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 4 in Vernal

Dear Kirk
Thanks for posting the video. Is that one of your new tripods? It's fun to see you working in action! It was fun to talk today for a few minutes, and a nice change to be able to actually have a conversation. Are we getting better at skyping internationally or is global internet a lot better than it was a couple days ago?
We had another nice relaxing day. The girls were up really early because Audrey cried out in her sleep (like she does) and Kirsten shot up and said "Audrey wake?!" We were toast by 6:15. I got the girls bathed, we went downstairs and I made my famous pancakes (well the Cooper kids think they are famous because I make letters out of the pancakes, I promised I would teach their mom before I leave). After breakfast Audrey was more than ready to finish sleeping so down for a nap she went by 8. After getting Allie and Kirsten snuggled on the couch watching Rapunzel Camille and I went walking around her neighborhood.
While Camille cleaned the house Abigail and I went to the store and bought a small swimming pool and slip n slide. And that is what the kids did for the rest of the day, minus the afternoon naps the girls took. The girls loved running through the slip n slide. Allie and Kirsten had a ball going downt the slide into the pool over and over and over and over. They are so cute playing with each other.
Kristy and her kids came over and we did glitter toes. I had never seen them before but they are so cute! We simply painted our nails and then put glitter on them. You would think my feet look hot, too bad you aren't here to enjoy them!
I also braided Abigail's hair. Isn't she beautiful! She is letting my practice french braiding on her so that I can be really good by the time our girls have long enough hair.
Thanks for getting me the marriot room. I am really enjoying some alone time. Time to get sleep and think. You are the best!
The girls miss you so much. As I was dressing Audrey after her bath she refused to get dressed because she wanted "work" and "airplane" Only 10 days to go.
I love you!
Dynelle

No comments:

Post a Comment