Thursday, July 28, 2011

I swear I do things other than eat!!!

I woke up very sad this morning.... I realized i had stood up my  beautiful wife on our conversation.  I was so excited to just go to be last night that i set my alarm for 6:30, not realizing that would make it 11:30 pm for Dynelle when she tried to call me and I can't even blame her for giving up on me and going to sleep!
Awe, breakfast.  I had to stick to what i know best.  Eggs, sausage and Bacon!!!  Not soon afterwards i was headed to the IBM building.  I realized this morning that i really haven't seen much of London yet.  I've been from the Marriott to the IBM building on the same route 8 times now.  I would definatly hope there is more to London than that :)

And then there was lunch!  Mt, Dew and a BLT.  The flame Grilled Steak Chips.... NOT WORTH IT!!!  just FYI 

And after a Grueling day of covering Projects.  Talking about the second half of my Major in College that i never thought i would use.  Scheduling Foundation work, Structures, furnishings, sitework, punchlists, Risks, issues, Safety, and all the rest of that stuff to people who understand project management as software development, managing client expectations, handling programmer resources etc.  Made for a long afternoon!  Don't get me wrong, it's still fun.   I like being considered the expert in the room :)

 Oh yes!!!!  Dinner, Quesidilla was ok,  The NY cheesecake was worth at least three long days!!!  those raspberries are the perfect reminder of days in Bozeman picking raspberries  in my Grandparents garden.  They were Perfect!!!

and just for story sakes.... This is a free sample Pina Colada from downstairs in the lobby.  Yes, i made sure it was a virgin drink before i took it!!!  Anyway, they used what i now know to be their version of Sparkling Water.  I only know this is different from our version because Americans can't be stupid enough to drink this....  Maybe they could be....  Anyway i get into the elevator, i ate the pineapple that was on top and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....  Only then i try the drink.  I swear i almost puked....  On the elevator buttons.... Luckily i didn't cause then the elevator would have shorted out and i wouldn't have been able to talk to Dynelle for almost an hour while I ate dinner and Blogged.  It's definatly amazing that even just being on the phone with only a few items to talk about still makes you feel so much closer than 5,000 Miles away.

I miss you Babe!!!!  Ever so much!!!  But tomorrow is Friday of the first week, which means we are almost to the Weekend which is half-way through this torment IBM calls work!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment