Tuesday, July 26, 2011

London - Day 2

Beautiful Dynelle!

Today, was quite the day.  It seems your's was yesterday... Well mine was today!  You see me smiling below only because the day had only begun and i didn't know better :).  I woke up slowly and hurried down to breakfast to try to make it to the training facility an hour early to answer any questions!
Sorry for the blurry picture!


As i waited for the restaurant to open at 6:30 i figured i'd give you a picture of the downstairs foyer at the hotel.  Don't mind the mesh acrobats!!!

Awe food, the best part of my days away from Dynelle and the girls.  I only enjoy food as much as i do only because i have nothing else to do.  Normally i'm chasing around cute little girls and helping where i can in the house.  It's amazing how when you're still as a parent you just know something is missing!
(PS. don't try the hot chocolate here...Bleeeeeh)

The second break of my day after arriving an hour early and not a soul showing up to utilize my time I set aside, was only for 5 minutes because so much of my time was utilized with questions as the students seemed to tag team lunch as to leave someone who needed help at any given point of the day.  Luckily they had a cup of hot chocolate I could purchase and eat for lunch (it was as good as the first....Bleeeeeh)

My day ended when i was finally able to leave the training room at 6:45 pm just to enjoy(sarcastic) a half hour ride home.  Only to find that what got me through the day of talking to Dynelle would be delayed so i could share her with her family for a nice lunch to celebrate her birthday...  

Therefore, i decided to be lazy tonight and order a pizza through room service, with mushrooms, pepperoni, and olives...
With a side of Rhubarb/Apple cobbler.

Scrumptious!!!

I so wish i had you to cuddle up to on the couch and watch a slow moving movie and relax from the day.  Instead, i think i'll end the day with a 3 mile run or swimming and the sauna.  Just to keep myself busy, and less lonely....

I miss you babe!  And the girls too (even Audrey's screaming if you can believe it)

No comments:

Post a Comment