Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sleeping bags=camping!

We are going to Utah tonight! We are meeting my family at Bear Lake for 4 days of swimming, camping, and a whole lot of FUN! I am so so so so excited to be with my family, I have been very very homesick lately. We have plans to meet up with a few friends to see their new babies and new houses, sometimes it's really hard to be so far away.
In anticipation of our camping trip we went out and bought the girls their very first sleeping bags. They (especially Kirsten) are so excited! We are a sucker for anything Princess, who wouldn't want Ariel, Cinderella, and Belle wishing them sweet dreams :) After we bought them the girls immediately pulled the sleeping bags out and took naps on them, right in the entry way of our house! It was too cute and I wish I would have gotten a picture. The girls were even more ecstatic when they woke up and realized the sleeping bags opened, how cool is that?! Our weekend was spent carrying sleeping bags all around the house. But Sunday night when we started loading our camping stuff in the car the girls proudly rolled (with help) up their sleeping bags and threw them in the trunk. Bear Lake here we come!

When Kirk and I went up to bed the night we bought the sleeping bags this was in the playroom. She is a girl who loves her princess's!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I can't wait to go camping with them and their awesome sleeping bags that open :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! that list picture cracks me up. it's so something sonnet would do. i hope you guys have a ball in utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love the princess sleeping bags...p.s. I keep seeing lots of outfits that your girls wear that Brynne has too, we must both have fabulous taste :)

    ReplyDelete