Saturday, July 16, 2011

Children's museum with the Howcrofts

In the past couple of weeks we have had the opportunity to visit the Children's museum here in Vegas twice. The girls really had a blast. Their favorites were definitely the airplane and the fishing boat the first time we went with our ward. The second time we went with my sister-in-law Liz and her kids. The girls could have stood in that bubble all day, they thought it was the coolest thing! I think they only wished that they could float away in the bubble. They also had a blast dressing up and dancing on the stage, I wish I had better pictures but Audrey fell off the stage and conked her head pretty good.
We had so much fun with our Howcroft cousins here. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Audrey and Hawk hugging or of them micro managing each others toys. Hawk has enough personality to put up with Audrey's, I foresee them being best friends and worst enemy's, as they should be :). Brixton played so cute with my girls, afterwards she would (get this) clean up all of the mess! I think I might let my girls turn 6 after all! Kirk and Ben had fun playing the wii. It was torture for Ben the day Kirk went to work, every 20 minutes or so he would ask when Kirk was coming home.
Liz, her mom, her grandma, and I went to Phanotom of the Opera one evening. It was SO good! I've always kinda felt like Weezer on Steal Magnolias when she says "I do not see plays because I can nap at home for free" So I'm not sure what I expected but it was even better than I hoped. I can't wait to go again with my mom and sisters or go see Lion King. Kirk was awesome and fed all five kids dinner then put them all to bed so us ladies could go. He is a keeper I tell you what!
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed phantom. You need to make a trip to st. george and see the litle mermaid. Absolutely phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun! I didn't know you went to Phantom! I bet it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete