Wednesday, July 27, 2011

11 Days Left of London...

 It was a good Wednesday!!!  Considering the fact that I was able to sleep in until 7:00 before i even rolled out of bed.  I figured i would not go into work until at least 8:30, have my caddie pick me up at 8:00 and try my hardest to enjoy the ride!
So like any good day i started it out with sausage, pig-back bacon, sauteed mushrooms, smoked fish, and peppered beef!!!!  Oh yeah!!!  It was really good with Orange Juice :)

Surprisingly after I had eaten such a wonderful breakfast i was not even sad when my caddie decided to bail on me.  Apparently i'm not that fun to drive because he just didn't show up.  I gave him 10 minutes and replaced him with the next guy in line!  Ha!  Showed up to class 10 minutes before i needed to start and thought i'd give the Hot Chocolate one more shot.... Yeah, shill Bleeeeeh!  And then for your entertainment the folowing 3 minute clip is just part of what i do day to day

You may for some reason think this is boring.... It really is more exciting than you could realize!  At least without being in one of my classes!  I promise i am much more exciting than when publishing this video.


Oh this was me waiting for the cabbie outside my hotel.  I have to say that London reminds me of either Georgia or Oregon.  One of the two, you can decide which!


Then after i was able to talk to my beautiful wife for a few minutes i snagged my dinner.  Baby Back ribbs.  And yes, America cooks them better!!!  Athough the Fries were pretty tasty!

Aparently tonight I am too lazy to get the motivation to go running, for some reason after my 5K run yesterday, my back has been hurting.  At least i'm trying to blame the run :).  It's been nice to be here in London and experience the variety of cultures as i teach so many people from Different contries.  Have i mentioned my diversified class?  

3 - UK
1 - Germany
2 - Netherlands
1 - Spain
1 - Australia
1 - Thailand
1 - Malaysia
1 - Singapore
2 - France

Yeah...!

No comments:

Post a Comment