Monday, August 1, 2011

Longday...

This morning my day was well defined by the guy who booked my cabbie.  He explained to me as soon I showed up, "It's going to be a LONG day huh?!"  He then clarified that instead of the usual name for the first day after Sunday (it being Monday for those who weren't sure) should be "Longday."  We should just rename it so we know what to expect :).  I laughed about that all day!

Today I realized every teachers worse nightmare.  The day when you go to class and one of your students gives you Deodorant is never a good sign.  The funny thing is, i swear i have worn deodorant every day.  And after a day of analyzing this i determined that he must have smelled my breath (although he says he gave it to me because he knew i would like the brand that can only be bought here...) because i'm so much more likely to forget to brush my teeth than forget deodorant???  I really swear i haven't missed deodorant in years!!!!!

Another student decided that i needed a new marker so brought one from his personal stash, so i would just give up on the existing markers and throw them away.  It worked

And finally I came home to my laundry done by the hotel (which i had asked them to do) but with my socks packaged like i just bought brand new socks.  I even put one pair on to see if they FELT like new socks.

And now i am wrapping up my day producing triPods of the recordings i have been making for my students for when i'm back home in Dynelle's arms, they will not call me back!!!

Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment