Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pj's and Dora (living life like a Cooper)

We are becoming Coopers (the Coopers are my sisters family that we stayed with for two weeks in Vernal). We aren't changing our last names or anything drastic like that, my daughters are just acting like the Cooper girls. What makes their actions specifically like a Cooper girl you ask? They wear their pj's every chance they get, just like Abby and Allie do. If you know Cooper kids you know they only wear pjs at home, got to love kids who are smart enough to know how great pjs are! Kirst and Audrey got out of the bath this afternoon  and immediately grabbed clean pjs and put them on, at 4:00 in the afternoon! From the pictures you can tell Audrey put on her own pjs because both legs are in one pant leg. Kirsten was ecstatic that her Dora nightgown was clean. She ran to me and said "Dora clean? Momma wash Dora, ya? Good job Mommy!" Too cute!
Also Dora? I'm not such a fan. It's the toddler show I was going to be proud to say my kids never watched. But staying at the Coopers Camille didn't miss the chance to introduce my girls to Dora. You should hear Audrey say Dora, it's soooo adorable! My girls were quickly addicted and Dora now haunts my dreams. It has to be the most repetitive show on earth. Everything is repeated at least three times. The plus side is I am involuntarily learning spanish. yay. Do your kids watch Dora? Do they respond to the questions Dora or Boots ask? That awkward silence after each question where I wonder if my kids are the only ones not responding to the tv. But mostly what I am trying to say is don't buy Audrey anything Dora for her birthday, as a personal favor to me. We already have too much Dora in this house as it is (the above nightgown is from Camille), thankyouverymuch!

1 comment: