Thursday, August 25, 2011

Looking pretty

A few months ago we found this pink vanity at a yard sale for super cheap. We brought it home, cleaned it up, and put it in the playroom to be loved. At first the girls played with it some but mostly just enjoyed fighting over the stool. But lately Kirsten has started keeping a brush in her vanity set and will immediately head to the vanity to do her hair right after her bath. Oh she is so stinking cute, I love having daughters! One day Kirk and I caught her trying to do Audrey's hair for her too. Imagine the fun they will have when they discover there is such a thing as play makeup. There is so much to love about having two little girls in our home.

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are so so cute! I'm so glad I have a girl and that our kids are cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! They are so girly I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having two girls would be dreamlike! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete