Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Hampshire

Alright, let me tell you about New Hampshire.  What a beautiful place!  Especially when i have a Dodge Charger to drive around.  I figured i'd include a video to give you a feel of both!!!

But the only thing with that video is you don't get to appreciate the beauty of the car.  so i'll include some pictures!!!


AND yes, you can be jealous!!!!Very Jealous!!!

In other news though, i felt the earthquake in Virginia clear up here.  Interesting enough that is the first earthquake I've felt in my life.  I FEEL DEPRIVED!!!

Oh, and i Swam 1 mile, sprinting half of it (meaning freestyle) biked 10 miles, and ran 5 miles.  again sprinting at 10 mph for the last half mile!!!!  I so wish i could have done the Half Iron Man this weekend!  Not sure I was completely ready, especially cause it would have been at a higher altitude than I've been training at!  Maybe Next Time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kirk I am very impressed that you kept in the lines fairly well. :) Also I am jealous of your driving that car. And I am jealous that you got to go to the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete