Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Dynelle

I missed you so much as well,  Sorry i didn't blog yesterday.  I just didn't feel like I had an interesting enough day.  Well truth be told I was reading the Hobbit in the tub and fell asleep enough times i figured i should just get in bed.  There i said it... now everyone can mock!!! :)

Today was pretty good.  It was a long day.  After I moped through breakfast cause i didn't get to talk to you cause my computer and phone didn't ring... I headed to work.... and arrived by 7:00..... And so i started doing triPods.... wishing i had something better to do with my life...............  Through the day everything went very well.  Today i decided there is no gain to this group of students to the test i normally give.  They are trying to learn the material to give demonstrations off, they are taking it pretty seriously.  Giving them an hour test only takes time out from their opportunity to learn.  That and i'm pretty sure most of them are done learning, and were since Monday :).

So for entertainment today i tried something new....
Yes, you guessed it... Dark Chocolate Kit Kat!!!

It was as good as you would expect...

And so my day continued at the same rate it began, slowly moving toward when i could be home and talk to you again.  The cabbie that picked me up from work was the same cabbie who bailed on me last thursday and had a million excuses!!!!  He in the end offered to continue to pick me up morning and night as needed until I leave (two days).  Tonight i continued my rampage to complete all the triPods i have recorded in a week and am just finishing as of 9:00.

So not too bad...14 hrs of work to keep my mind occupied until i can see you again.  Saturday, here i come!!!

Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment