Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dear Kirk
I missed you terribly today. I am very ready to have you in the same country with me. Perhaps even the same state, city, or  house? Please? 4 days and you will be all mine!
So, you didn't blog today? I didn't get to talk with you near enough today and was really looking forward to reading your blog. Sigh!
We had a fun day though. The girls were up early, of course. And to spare the Coopers I took the girls on a drive this morning. We drove around Maeser looking at cows, horses, and sheep. We ended up at the city park and I let the girls play to their hearts content. It was so nice to let them play I think I just might do it again tomorrow.
After breakfast, clean up, and naps we headed up to Paradise. I didn't prepare for a car ride with Audrey so it was...well a car ride with Audrey. The girl just really hates to be confined. Kirsten fell asleep on the way up there and got a much needed nap. We arrived at Paradise just in time for lunch. Camille made a delicious lunch that the girls didn't take a bite of, well Audrey took one bite and spit it back out. It was awesome to be up in the mountains. It was so so so beautiful. It was so green. The lake was very full and gorgeous! I really want to take you back there with me. Remember the time we went while we were engaged and walked around the entire lake with Garrett? And he was goofing off and lost his shoes? There is a lot more water this year! Audrey was totally in her element. She was delighted every second we were there. We went on walks through trees and over rocks. They picked flowers and blew dandelions. It was the perfect day. Kirsten loved swimming in the lake. The weather was so nice I couldn't help but strip them down and let them swim. It was a perfect day. And I missed you so much.
Kirsten, Audrey, and I fell asleep on the way home. It was awesome. We came home and ate dinner then I bathed the girls and put them to bed by 6:30. It was wishful thinking. I just barely got them to bed at 9:15. But I made chocolate chip cookies and my mom came over and everyone had smiles on their faces all evening.
I love you.
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Playing at the park at 7 am
Cleaning her feet with wipes in order to stay happy in the car
Pretending to eat lunch 
Your girls 
Eating rocks, don't act like you are surprised
Paradise was so beautiful and very peaceful
Throwing rocks
Our sweet daughters
Love the sneaker look? 

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to be there, it looks like such fun! And I love that Audrey had to wipe her feet to stay happy.

    ReplyDelete