Monday, August 1, 2011

4ish days and counting!

Dear Kirk
For the record I like the way your deodorant smells.
We had a good day today. It started very early with Audrey wetting the bed. We did laundry, watched the ipad, organized our room, had breakfast, and jumped on the trampoline all before the Coopers woke up.
Camille and I went walking, it is alway entertaining when we have four girls accompany us. It rained a lot last night so it was nice and cool. I'm really going to miss this weather when we get back to Vegas.
Our jewelry kits arrived Saturday so Kristy came over and we spent most of the afternoon making our necklace dangles. They are really cute, you are going to have to take me out at least four times so I can have somewhere fun to wear my new jewelry.
This evening we went up to Remember the Main. I can't help but think of you repelling down the face of it every time I go there. I think one of my favorite memories was one of the times you repelled down and I ran down to Remember the Main from my house and waited for you. Those were such fun times. You would have had fun with us tonight too. The girls had a blast playing on the park. Although both girls have had the runs today, Kirsten at the park. I had to put a pull up on her because she didn't quite make it to the toilet in time one time and she was very excited. She said "oh thank you mommy, princess!" I was worried it might set her potty training success back, but it didn't. She was excited to change back into underwear before bed AND had stayed dry. Score!
After Remember the Main we stopped by my parents house. The girls played on the swings, with the train, ran away from the dog, and ate licorice. It was a wonderful evening. The girls were exhausted by the time I put them to bed and were almost asleep before I could leave the room.
We all miss you. We are ready to have you home.
I love you, so very much.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Love,
Dynelle
jumping on the tramp
breakfast with Abigail!
Camille showing off the jewelry she made
Letting Aurora swim in the water spout at Remember the Main

No comments:

Post a Comment