Friday, December 2, 2011

Guess what? I just figured out I can blog from my phone, super exciting! Since we've been having computer/camera problems this is fantastic news for my blogging fetish! The previous post is the poem Kirk wrote for thanksgiving. He read it at the table before we ate and it had both of us tearing up. Exciting thanksgiving post coming soon but in the meantime I have put together an advent calendar for the month of December with different activities for each day. I thought I would post about our activities each day for memories sake! We are sooo ready for Christmas around here. Shopping, wrapping, decorating, even the Christmas cards have been sent out. We are ready to relax and enjoy the rest of our Christmas season! Here's a sneak peak of our Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas tree! We got your Christmas card yesterday and loved it! I'm so excited on 20 more days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog post a day for most of December?! Yay! I can never get enough updates about your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete