Monday, December 12, 2011

December twelveth

Christmas sure is getting close now! Less than two weeks, hurray! With the rain outside it even seems a little Christmasy here in Vegas, at least it's a good reason to crank the Christmas music up a little higher.
The past couple days my back has been pretty sore and I've been pretty much bed ridden. Which means we haven't done the christmas activities like we had planned, the live nativity, baking cookies and taking them to friends, a Christmas concert, or shopping for cousins. Bah humbug!
But with Kirk in Chicago the girls and I made a girlie night out of it with tangled and nail polish (apparently Kirsten associates nail polish with chelsey because even though I have painted her nails dozens of times she looked at the nail polish tonight and said "oh thank you chelsey!"). Kirst has pink nails and Audrey blue, but you can't really expect anything else out of those two!

1 comment:

  1. :) LOVE this. I am so glad that they still associate that with me and I love Kirst's hair!

    ReplyDelete