Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Twentieth

Today was a nice stay at home get laundry done kind of day. My younger brother Brett and his wife are flying out of Vegas to Hawaii today, so we were lucky to enjoy most of the day hanging out with them. The girls loved having them around and I'm pretty sure there wasn't a moment when the girls weren't tickling Brett.
Brett brought Christmas gifts from my parents down (from when we weren't going to Utah) and my mom said we could open them early so we let the girls open theirs to tonight, since they could literally not leave the gifts alone. My mom gave Kirsten a princes dress up trunk and Audrey a Dora princess dress up trunk. The girls were seriously in heaven and changed outfits a dozen times. Thanks mom!
We planned to have a family game night tonight but I was called in to get a new calling. Kirk stayed home with the girls playing don't break the ice as fast as he could put the ice together.
Our Christmas countdown is almost over, tomorrow being the last day until we leave for Utah. I'm so anxious for Christmas but wish it would slow down a little so we can enjoy every single moment. Why do the best times seem to pass so quickly?

1 comment:

  1. Mom is such a good gift giver! I knew the girls would love their presents. I want to know what your new calling is!

    ReplyDelete