Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Eighteenth

Sunday we woke up to rain. We may not have a white Christmas here in Vegas but we don't miss the chance to enjoy wet weather. As soon as Kirsten saw the rain she bundled up in her winter clothes then helped Audrey bundle up and went outside for about two minutes...it you exaggerate, ha ha.
Sunday we made 24 loafs of poppy seed bread to take to friends and neighbors. The girls were very helpful and love to help cook. The bread turned out delicious if I do say so myself. We spent about an hour delivering the bread that night, the girls loved handing out the bread and took turns giving it at the door. But towards the end of the night they got really tired and grumpy. When we finally got home Audrey kept saying "my home! My home!" then when we walked in "my floor my floor!" as she hugged the floor, "my blanket my blanket!" Lesson learned stick the kids in the car make them get out 15 times and they will be so grateful to be home, ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha that's what I felt like every time mom made us deliver the treats. Kirst and Audrey are such good helpers though! I can't wait to see them in 2 days!!!

    ReplyDelete