Friday, December 2, 2011

Cause I love my girls!!!

I'm grateful for my beautiful wife,
As well I'm thankful for our life.

The home we have, the love we share
For all the family for whom we care

For Audrey and my Kirsten Sue
And all the cute things that they do.

For little hugs that come with kisses
For dancing girls and good night wishes

For knowledge of the gospel true
To understand good things to do

A job, a house, a car, a phone,
So grateful that my wife can stay home

I know I'm luckier than the most
But I know better than to boast.

Thank you, thank you, is what I say
For the blessings God gives each day


2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Kirk you are such a poet. Oh and I particularly love that last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirk is a good writer! And I love the picture of Kirsten with the giant bear and equally giant smile!

    ReplyDelete