Thursday, December 9, 2010

We finally finished our backyard!!!!

Before
After
Before (back of house)

After (back of house)
Watching daddy level out the sand, Audrey was very good at eating said sand
Pounding in the pavers
Kirk and Tom starting on the patio
This patio was made for dancers
Kirsten could have made the patio all on her own...
but Kirk wanted to say that he helped
Using the wet saw to cut the pavers
Patiently waiting for daddy to finish the patio so she can play on it!
Don't those pavers look awesome!?
Play area for the kiddos
Sneak peak of our garden to be finished in the spring
Totally loving our finished patio!!! (Yes they are wearing coats, sometimes it gets below 60 even in Vegas!)

6 comments:

  1. k-KK looks like a model in the last pic for sure! Also IT LOOKS FREAKING GORGEOUS! I wish I was there to enjoy it with you guys. I love how you did the pictures with the words at the bottom. I love your humor. Bottom line-I love you and your fam. loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also that was me that did that comment. Freaking Katie Face was logged into my comp. It's ok i'm not mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your patio! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous, i LOVE IT!! I want mine done sooooo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so you put your girls in coats if it's below 60, well my kids only think they need jackets if it's above 40 lol. Funny how we adapt to our climate. It looks great! I think between the projects Michael and Kirk have done lately they could build us some houses (even though you already have a really pretty one and don't need one) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....it looks so good. We appreciate good looking yards because we know how much work they are!

    ReplyDelete