Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010

The Sunday after Thanksgiving we anxiously opened our boxes of Christmas decorations. We hadn't seen them since Provo and were anxious to get into the holiday spirit. But when we got out the tree we realized the most important part (the stand) was missing. The tree has moved 4 times since we used it last and we knew it was would be impossible to find. But not something that duct tape couldn't fix! We were mighty proud of our frugal duct tape tree. Unfortunately Kirsten, Audrey, and Adam thought it was pretty neat too. It only lasted a week of little fingers loving it before it gave up and called out "timber!"
Kirk rescued our Christmas a bought us a nice *prelit* tree which I am very found of. Isn't she beautiful?

6 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful!!!! Miss you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dynelle, you crack me up.

    I love the bushes, I'm trying to talk Steve into letting us put lights up. I think I might have to do it without him too. Why is Kirk out of town? When does he get back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sad your tree tipped over, but glad you got a new prelit tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Chelsey, Christmas is fake without the real tree. But I must say I love that you posted about the famous duct tape tree. Your tree looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete