Thursday, December 16, 2010

15 months!

Hi Everyone!
It’s Audrey. Have you noticed my mom doesn’t do monthly updates about me anymore? Pretty ridiculous if you ask me because I am as cute as ever! I am 15 months old already. I know, I’m getting up there quickly. I’m already dreaming of the day I can go out on my own. But since I hate carseats my wagon is my only option and Kirsten can only pull it so far, I’ll be living with my parents a while yet. I don’t think my mom has even told you that I am talking now, oh ya I totally am! My favorite word is still Adam (Ada) since he is still my favorite person. I kiss him all the time, even on demand so if you want to see it just say the word. I also say juice (uice), this (uice), hot, eye (while pointing to my eye mind you), nose (uice), shoes (uice), sock (ocs), done(un)(while doing with sign), Please(eze but mostly I do the sign), shhh (while holding my finger to my lips when I see someone sleeping), bye (I like to say that in my deep voice), hi (ha), da da, ma ma, and uhh which is my universal thing for anything I want. I say uhh to my mom then she points to it and I shake my head yes or no. This process works great, I highly recommend it.
I love shoes. I wear them all the time. Literally. All. The. Time. To bed, in the bathtub, everywhere! I apologize if you saw me without shoes this summer, my mom was dressing me back then...
I'm a complete sucker for my red sippy cup. See how cute it is? I bet you would have a hard time being without it to. I also really love to wear my coat. Which is a problem seeing as we live in Vegas, I just don't get the chance as much as I would like. Sometimes my parents literally have to hide it from me while I'm not looking. I don't like it but they do what they have to do.
I also like to rub my belly button. Some people like binky's, twirling their hair, blankies, or sucking their thumbs. I'm a sucker for rubbing my belly button. My mom thinks it's quirky but I pull it off well. 
Anyway I'm a pretty fantastic and just thought you should know :)
Love, Audrey
 
My mom thinks my curls are the cutest ever
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Dynelle, hearing an update on Audrey in "her own words" is lovely. So cleverly written. Such a beautiful girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of your best posts ever! So cute! I had no idea she had such curly hair! She is adorable! I wish I could play with her more.

    ReplyDelete