Friday, December 3, 2010

Guest beds are meant for jumping

So it turns out our guest bedroom is one of  my very last priorities (unless I know someone is coming) and it usually takes a couple weeks before I get the sheets washed and the bed made again. So when I made the bed this week (Josh was the last one to stay here) the guest room became the most popular place in the house. The kiddo's have had fun climbing up and down the bed, taking "naps", and mostly jumping. 
Here are a couple pictures of Kirsten and Adam's nap (while Audrey was actually taking a nap). 
 
 And a few of Kirsten and my nap. (Please excuse my not showered look even though I pull it off so well)
 

3 comments:

  1. you work that non-showered look girl! Also that's my bed. STAY OFF. jk, but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO pull off that look well! How nice to have an extra room for company. Cute pictures of you and Kirsten and also Kirsten and Adam. I'm glad you got to be with your family for Thanksgiving. Hope you're all feeling much better now. Hope Audrey's back to her normal sleeping routine soon also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both you and Kirsten are very weird...in the good way.

    ReplyDelete