Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This year the yard. Next year the house.

Dear Kirk

I hope you are settled in Chicago. Kirsten and I are procrastinating going to bed without you. We took your advice and decorated the bushes outside of the house with the lights from the duct tape tree. It looks pretty cute if I do say so myself. Also I finally took down the fall wreath and put up winter. Our home now looks like a home with Christmas cheer. Now the only thing it is missing is you singing Christmas carols. We miss you.

Love always,
Dynelle

PS Thanks for the roses!
Audrey loved putting the lights up. She was, dare I say, too much help!  
Kirsten wasn't much help
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your girls forgot that it is winter outside. Also Your house is adorable and the roses too :) good job Kirk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your house all decorated for Christmas! What helpful children you have.

    ReplyDelete