Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Saturday was also fun

Saturday morning we showed off Vegas December weather and had breakfast outside on the new patio.
Then we went to the Ethel M Chocolate factory to take a tour, see the cactus farm covered in lights, and sit on Santa's lap. Except we went at 2:00 in the afternoon which meant lights and Santa? Not so much. That of course didn't stop us from taking pictures.


PIGTAILS!
Brett was so good to carry the girls around everywhere. As far as I know he was only peed on once :)
So we drove over to the Hoover Dam to see the new bridge. We were totally totally impressed. with the nice walkway we took the opportunity to walk from Nevada to Arizona.
Ok, seeing Kirsten in this picture literally gives me a heart attack. Like literally
Impressed?
Hoover Dam
So it was a bit windy on top of the bridge
We made it to Arizona!
The view of the bridge from the dam
We made it back to the lights and were pretty impressed with how good cactus can make Christmas look.
We waited in line for 20 minutes to see Santa. Kirsten was all prepared to ask for a "poopy dress" (she call Rapunzel poopy, don't ask me why). But she wouldn't even get close enough to him to get candy. So a group picture is our reward for our efforts.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Mostly it just makes me jealous, I wish I were there ;). I'm glad the bridge is finished. It looks way fun. Now I need to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you managed to get a picture of me that made me look like quazimodo. I never thought I could pull off the hump and retarded eye look, but there I am, pulling it off!

    Anyway, it was so fun! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete