Friday, May 3, 2013

Long drive

Driving home from Utah was one of the longest drives of my life. We arrived home 12 hours after we left Utah(it's usually a 8 hour drive). It was stormy the whole way down. Audrey wouldn't leave Timothy alone for a second and we were all very frazzled by the time we pulled into our driveway. Kirk and I are trying to be frugal and keep our car (that barely fits everyone) until we outgrow it. Why have a car payment when we don't have to? But every time I buckle three kids into the crowded backseat I dream of owning a traverse. Is saving money really worth all the hassle? Yes, I know it  is but sometimes I do wonder.
Anyway we survived the trip with iphones and our ipad. When I got my phone back from Kirsten there were 70 self portraits of her on it. Here are a couple of my favorites (plus one of our stormy drive).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment