Thursday, May 30, 2013

Finally a nickname

We have been trying to find a good nickname for Timothy since he was born. We call him Timothy but don't mind if people call him Tim, Timmy, or Tiny Tim. I think he will go by Monson later in life but I could be wrong. But none of those nicknames really stuck for us. Until Kirk called him Tim-a-Thor like the superhero. As much as I didn't like it, it stuck. I was calling him Timathor in my mind all the time and hating it. Somehow it evolved into Timosaur as in dinosaur and all though it was better something was still kinda off. But then one of the girls in our primary class called him Timosaurus and bright flashing lights, heavenly angels, cymbols crashing all of it. His nickname was born. Timosaurus. Our huge baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Timosaurus the ladies man!!! :) He is just too cute for his own good. Love it!

    ReplyDelete