Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kirk turns 29 part 1

 Kirk turned 29 this past memorial day. We decided to celebrate all weekend long. Friday night we decided to go to the drive in with our new car. We packed pillows, blankets, chairs, and snacks. There was a new cartoon out and we were excited to see it. We didn't not plan for the hour worth of traffic there was to get into the drive in. Long, exhausting but lucky for us we have a dvd player. The girls were happily watching a movie and both Kirk and I were in a good mood so we decided to stick it out. Unfortunately the movie was sold out (and already an hour into the movie) by the time we got there so we opted for Star Trek. Kirk had convinced me to watch the first one the night before, which was actually pretty good. I actually get the whole captain Kirk thing. I know who Spoc is and that the ship is the Enterprise. Impressed or embarrassed? I'm not sure but I figure if I'm going to watch Star Trek I might as well read Harry Potter, it's next on my list.
ANYWAY Timothy hated the drive in but after he finally fell asleep we had fun. Well actually when both Kirsten and Audrey were finally asleep then we had fun. So fun to get out have do fun things in our new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment