Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 7 (Dec 12)

Our first day of parents of three was an easy success. I woke up feeling great, we cleaned up the house, Kirsten went to music class, we watched a few movies and just had a great day. Sara came and visited and kind friends brought us dinner. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Timothy had a busy day and managed to go through 6 outfits in one day. It seemed we would just get him changed and fed and suddenly he was leaking (profusely) from one end or the other. Good thing I love doing laundry, ha ha. We watched the grinch before going to bed but the girls crowded around me and Timothy stroking his face, letting him grab their fingers, announcing that "he was awake", and "oh he touched me", "he loves me." They were far more interested in him than the movie and it made me smile with joy. I quite love having 3 kiddos. And to top off the night Audrey asked "mommy, can we have another baby?"
Napping on mom with baby horsey (Audrey is generous)
Fourth outfit of the day
My boys

No comments:

Post a Comment