Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 3 (Dec 8)

The pediatrician and my doctor declared both Timothy and I healthy Saturday morning and we were home by noon. The girls were waiting outside next to a welcome home sign for us. I was so excited to be home and have my family all under the same roof again. Karen and my mom surprised us by having the carpets cleaned in our entire house that morning! It was the best gift and so awesome to come home to a cleaner house than I had left! It was wonderful to have both our moms stay in our home and take care of our girls. As soon as we walked in the door Audrey begged to hold her little brother. That afternoon Kirk, the girls, and our moms went on a hike up our nearby exploration peak. That night my mom made me my favorite meal (ham, potatoes, and rolls), it was delicious! Derik and Liz came and met Timothy that night. It was so fun to show him off to family. My cousin Holli also came by and showered us all with gifts. We felt so loved and blessed.

Ready to go home
Not loving the car seat so much
Patiently waiting for us to come home
Family of Five
While this picture was taken I was thinking "I'm missing one of my kids" and for the first time really felt like a mom of three
So happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment