Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 4 (Dec 9)

Sunday was a nice relaxing day. Timothy slept 6 hours and I finally had to wake him because I needed him to eat! Derik, Liz, and Karen came and said goodbye and gave him one last squeeze. Kirk and my mom took the girls to church. A few of my sweet friends (Kashina, Sarah, and Emily) stopped by to give my little man snuggles. Audrey couldn't stand to be away from her brother for very long. At one point I found her putting a sticker from her chapstick on his face...oh boy let the torture begin. Every time she holds him she touches all over his face, snuggles her face to his and says (in a high pitched voice) "my baby my baby my baby oh you're soo cute." She's really sweet with him. Kirsten likes to hold him...for about thirty seconds then declares that she's "done." He eats and sleeps like a champ. At night we swaddle him up and give him his binky and he is good to go! He is such a great baby we really lucked out!
Milk is in!
torture!
ready for bed
New Christmas dresses from Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment