Friday, September 13, 2013

Our Vegas Home

I took a couple pictures of our Vegas house before a showing one day in April. These pictures definitely make me nostolgic. Audrey calls it our "old, old, old, old, old, old, old, old, old house!" I sure loved this place. (I didn't take any pictures of Timothy's room that day because he was asleep and because I had these pictures.)
The view when you walk into our home, the dining room. (It was strange to me at first to walk into the dining room but soon found it was very normal for Vegas.)
Another view of the dining room and the stairs leading to the second level.
Our kitchen, the red chairs and chevron island were my favorite parts.
The living room, the door leading to the backyard is on the right. And yes I made the curtains from shower curtains.
Another view of the living room, my piano.
The 4th bedroom of the home was on the main level. At first it was a guest room but 18 months later it because our playroom. I loved having the playroom near the kitchen.
Downstairs bathroom.
Upstairs. The laundry room was at the top of the stairs. I loved the yellow stripes.
Our loft. The desk was Kirk's office. We spent a lot of time in this room. The couch usually had laundry on it. We had many pizza/movie nights in this room.
The girls cute owl room.
Girls bathroom. The only room in the house that was never painted.
Our master bedroom. Oh I loved this room. Isn't it pretty?!
Master bath. I took so many baths in that tub at the end of Timothy's pregnancy that I only took a handful of baths in 2013.
Master bath/closet
A really poor picture of our closet. It was huge and doubled as a second office for Kirk.
Our patio. Our girls begged to take our flowers with us.
Other side of the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment