Friday, September 27, 2013

BFFs

Corbyn, Kirsten, Audrey, and Kason. BFFs
Kashina and I the morning of the move
I made a lot of very good friends in Vegas. The women I got to know there where my kind of people. Kashina was the friend I was closest to. I knew when I met her we could be good friends if we ever had chance. About a year and a half ago I kind of just stalked her until we became good friends, ha ha. My girls and her boys quickly became best friends. My girls played better with her boys than anyone else. They were the perfect amount of easy going and rambunctious for my girls. We have done so many fun things together. Our husbands got along and even hung out just the two of them a couple times. Kashina is incredibly talented and has taken all of the cute family/kid/newborn pictures of us. She sews, runs, cooks, is sarcastic, thinks her husband is the best and I just can relate to her on so many things! It was really hard to move away from her, especially since she was due to have a baby within a couple weeks. We hung out almost everyday from the moment we found out we were going to move. Going to Jamba Juice in Henderson, driving back to her house, then driving to Hobby Lobby, then back to her house was probably our most eventful night, ha ha. She came over the morning we moved away and her and I both had red puffy eyes as we drove away. We happened to drive out of Vegas together which actually made leaving a lot easier. Thanks for being one of my favorites Kashina!
The exciting news is that Kashina and her family are moving to Idaho tomorrow where her husband becomes a dentist! She will only be 4 hours away! I'm so anxious to meet her new baby boy tomorrow night!!!!

1 comment: