Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9 Months

I can't believe my baby is 9 months old! I just want him to stay little and sweet forever.
He is definitely growing up. He is crawling everywhere now. He loves the independence (and that he can get a way from his sisters!). He loves to wander around the house and get into all sorts of trouble. He doesn't make as big of messes as his sister did at this stage but he loves cords and anything electronic (he is his fathers son) so naturally Kirk's office is his favorite place (much to Kirk's dismay). When he is ready to eat, get his diaper changed, or is tired he crawls over to me as if to say "ok mom I need you to take care of this for me." It's really cute. He loves to be where the action is and dislikes being shut into my bedroom in the morning while I get ready (I need a baby gate so he can wander upstairs without going close to the stairs). He is starting to pull himself up in the crib and on the furniture. I hope he takes his time learning to walk!
Kirk is still his favorite and if Kirk comes into a room Timothy stares him down and then yells at him if he does not come to get Timothy before he leaves again.
Timothy loves to play with blocks and knock over towers. He loves to crawl under the piano bench, but always gets so mad because he is too tall and bonks his head. He loves to sit at my feet while I try to do dishes...I haven't stepped on him yet. The vacuum fascinates him. He loves to chase it and vacuuming with him in the same room is nearly impossible, but so is vacuuming while he sleeps...my floors are soo clean right now.
With his 8 teeth he can eat most anything and he will. He loves to eat and he demands that you share whatever it is you are eating.
He has started being more dramatic. He wails if he gets the tiniest bit hurt or if you hurt his feelings. We are hoping it is only a stage...
He smiles and laughs easily. When he is tired he loves to grab onto my face for loves or drops his head on my chest and "sings" to me. He still loves when I sing Families Can Be Together Forever and sometimes it's the only thing that can calm him down.
He is the sweetest best little boy and I would be happy to have one thousand more little boys just like him.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! I can NOT believe he is 9 months already!!! so crazy.

    ReplyDelete