Friday, September 27, 2013

July Wrap Up

New swimsuits
AND new goggles (which has helped the girls learn swim underwater. They are little fishes now!)
Nap time, these two make me laugh. Each sleeping half way under the others bed, while the unicorn pillow keeps the peace, ha ha!
Excited to wear Dad's shirts as nightgowns
Enjoying the cool 80 degree park weather at 7 am
"Mom, Timothy's a lady!"
It takes a special kind of patience to feed a 7 month old an entire jar of baby food
I just love my sleepy babies
Our cute friends. My girls love these two cute boys. We played together almost daily and we miss them dearly.
They get their style from their father...100%
Audrey was excited I let her do her own lipstick...until she saw this pictures and said "Oh that's why you have to do my lipstick mom"
Swimming with some of our cute friends for the last time. Becca and I had the same gender within months of each other every time. We loved to play together! (L-R Gabby, Audrey, Olivia, Kirsten, Zack, and Timothy)
Enjoying ice cream with the Coopers on our new back patio
Kirsten and Baer playing the piano
Cute Kirsten

School sopping with Abby and Allie (she was shocked I didn't buy the outfit for her)
Poor Kirsten's nose slid across the carpet in the basement
Cute Vegas decorations don't go so well in my (brown) Utah house
We love our back patio
Aren't they the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment