Friday, November 30, 2012

A few pictures from my phone

My "pretty cute" (as all girls are) Audrey. Love those curls!
The girls learned to make their beds all by themselves. Notice Kirsten's has a "sheet bump" and Kirsten calls Audrey's bed "kinda pretty."
They have also learned to make their own cereal as you can see from Audrye's overflowing bowl
After getting up and going to the bathroom in the middle of the night I came back and thought poor Kirk burried in pillows and blankets while his wife tries to get comfy and he tries to stay warm in the freezing room.
Audrey got a scrape above her lip and has refused to be without a mustache bandaid ever since.
Kirk and I were lucky to have a "last date before baby" date a few weeks ago. I wasn't feeling up to doing much and it ended up being a perfect night for a pregnant lady. We decided to go to the restaurant BJ's and got parking right in front. We walked in and the place was packed but we lucked out and only waited 2 minutes. We got a huge booth with a table that moved so there was plenty of room for my belly. The food was SO delicious and our waiter awesome. We were very happy. We hit up Target on the way home and the checker gave us $5 off just because she could. (Kirk said she had sympathy for me). It was my perfect date!
The next night my friend Kashina and I went to the new Twilight movie (which was good although the fight scene gave me braxton hicks!). We went to dinner afterwards and it was so fun to have a girls night out!
Fast asleep on mom and dad's bed.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog. Love the pictures, and the peek it gives me into your life! :-) Your girls are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete