Friday, November 30, 2012

What Kirsten wears

Every morning Kirsten wakes up, walks to her closet, picks out her outfit for the day, then takes it to the bathroom and changes leaving her jammies on the floor. She has quite the sense of style. She loves the look of a skirt with pants and what she and I consider matching are definitely different. Most days I make her change either her shirt or pants before going out into public but some days I just let her be herself. I decided to take pictures of her outfits for a week so you all can enjoy the fashionista I wake up to each morning. Only two of these outfits could she leave the house without changing something and only one of them were something I would have put together myself. It sure is fun to have such a little lady in our home!
Friday
Saturday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Today

1 comment:

  1. She finally got it right today! Although Tuesday's was pretty great!

    ReplyDelete